Friday 1 February 2013

Creating the logo


To create my logo, I started off by using the website "www.FreeLogoservices.com" to get the picture of the man flying. Although he was originally orange, so I had to change the colour so that it fit my house style. 






I decided that this service would not work for me to make the whole logo, because I needed to add more pictures. So I copied the picture to Microsoft Powerpoint and decided this would be where i put everything together.



I then went to the website "www.Clker.com" which provides loyalty free clip art which I then used to find a picture of the earth for my logo.




I then added the picture of the earth that I liked onto Powerpoint with the flying man.


I then needed the font for my logo, but I realised the one I used for my digipack was only available on the website "PicMonkey" which is a picture editor. So I went on to Picmonkey and took the font that I wanted which was called "Tall, Dark and Handsome"


I then added this to microsoft powerpoint and added it into the logo.



And this is how I created my logo for Lift off.



No comments:

Post a Comment